Donated to the Church by Pedro Martin Delgado in the middle of the fifteenth century, the Santa Maria Huerta “it was removing strains and planting by charity of neighbors.” At the beginning of S. XVII tenant Alonso de Miguel built two houses and put more than two thousand plants. Considered one of the greatest assets of the parish, should be a retreat for many clergy of the town, which even had a chapel, now lost, under the patronage of the Immaculate Conception. By 1830, extending the building with courtyards and stables.
Also at that time dates the silver mine that exploded underground. After the seizure passed through several hands until it was acquired in 1984 by current owners who endowed the necessary services for a family home.
Since 1993 is used as housing for rural housing